EP7: Dr. Shefali: The Conscious Entrepreneur
Today on the podcast, JT is joined by Dr. Shefali. Recognized as one of Oprah’s Supersoul 100 teachers, Dr. Shefali is a clinical psychologist and wisdom teach who blends Eastern mysticism with Western psychology. Her mission is to help people live liberated lives, free from pain and inner conflicts. Her teachings help people release old patterns, false self beliefs, and step into living their most authentic lives and truest self.
In this episode JT and Dr. Shefali deep dive into the conversation of consciousness and how it impacts every entrepreneur, whether they’re aware of it or not. Dr. Shefali walks us through the different levels on consciousness and how we operate at each level––from what we think about to how we make decisions and even how we see ourselves. JT share about his own experience of having a dramatic “consciousness upgrade” when he was younger and they both discuss the concept of the “Ego Crack” and why it’s such an important moment for founders.
Interesting Points Covered:
- A practical explanation of consciousness
- The different levels of consciousness and how your results and happiness are dramatically hindered or expanded at each level
- The entrepreneurial “Ego Crack” and why it’s a crucial stage for founders seeking to scale
- How to answer the nagging question “am I on the right path?” once and for all
- The truth about the question “Who Am I?” –– at each level of consciousness
Dr. Shefali’s Links:
Interested In Conscious Entrepreneurship? Join the Exponential Ventures email list